Commercial Seller and Landlord Representation
Whether you’re trying to fill a vacancy or exit the market, a little help from an experienced brokerage firm can go a long way toward securing the best return on investment (ROI). You can count on Zommick McMahon Commercial Real Estate to list your commercial property and attract qualified buyers or lessees in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey. We’ll leverage the knowledge and connections we’ve gained over our 70-plus years in the commercial real estate industry to close a deal that works in your favor.
Our Listing Advisor Services
At Zommick McMahon, we lend our commercial real estate expertise to landlords throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area. We’ll list your commercial property and tailor our services to your needs to ensure you come out on top. When you partner with us, you can ask us to:
- Sell my commercial property: We find qualified commercial real estate buyers near you and negotiate a deal on your behalf.
- Lease my commercial property: We’ll find businesses that need a place to work, then develop lease terms that keep your property occupied for the long run.
Commercial Property Acquisition Near Philadelphia
In addition to our commercial leasing and selling services, our brokers can help you expand your investment portfolio. We have a diverse network of listings that cover a wide range of property types, including retail, medical, hospitality, industrial and others. Our buyer-side representation experts will pinpoint properties that will meet your needs and fall within your budget, then help you acquire the one you want. Work with Zommick McMahon to buy commercial real estate anywhere in Eastern Pennsylvania and beyond.
Brokerage in the Tri-State Area
When you partner with Zommick McMahon, you can access premier owner-side commercial real estate brokerage services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We’re licensed to operate anywhere in the tri-state area, meaning we can work with you and extend your listing’s reach into nearby states. We’ll widen your search to find more qualified buyers or lessees than a broker licensed to work in a single state could. Our multistate expertise enables us to negotiate favorable lease terms and acquisition offers in the Media, Kennett Square, the Philadelphia Main Line and beyond.
Benefits of Landlord Representation
As a landlord of a commercial property, your ROI depends on your ability to maintain consistent revenue and command the best offer when you execute your exit strategy. A trusted brokerage like Zommick McMahon can provide numerous services that maximize your ROI. Here’s how you can benefit from working with a third-party commercial leasing or disposition company:
- Marketing: Your property will appear for sale or lease on various public and private listing sites where the most qualified buyers or tenants can find it.
- Leasing: A broker can develop lease terms that attract tenants while ensuring the agreement works toward your long-term financial goals.
- Analysis: Experienced brokers will be able to understand your property, compare it to others and identify how it fits into the greater commercial real estate market. They can then develop effective strategies that result in favorable deals.
- Transactions: A transactional hiccup can bog down the acquisition or leasing process, so partner with a broker with a track record of closing deals smoothly.
Why Zommick McMahon?
With over 70 years of experience and a talented brokerage team, Zommick McMahon provides high-level landlord representation services for commercial real estate owners. We’ll develop a strategy that quickly moves or fills your commercial property and ensures a significant ROI. We operate in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania, so work with us for general and local commercial real estate expertise.
Get in Touch With a Broker
Zommick McMahon has a network of companies and commercial real estate buyers ready to make a deal. We encourage you to browse our recent transactions for examples of what we can do for you or contact us online to discuss your property.